I’m so flattered, that Jill and I were nominated for an award called the Liebster Blog Award. At first I wasn’t familiar with what it entailed, but now that I do I am quite excited!
Thank you, to my new blogger friend – Dirty Boho Love for nominating me!
So here’s how it works:
- Introduce the blogger who nominated you and link to their site
- Post 11 things about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for you
- Choose 11 blogs and tag them in your post (don’t forget to let them know that you’ve nominated them!)
11 Things about me
- I used to work at the head office of Kensie.
- I have a weakness for popcorn, Old Dutch salt and vinegar chips (they must be Old Dutch) and donuts.
- I have a dream of owning my own boutique one day.
- My latest obsessions are Carrie Bradshaw turbans.
- I love the Olsen Twins style.
- I am a happily married lady to a Jude Law look alike.
- I work part time in a VIP lounge at the Shangri La Hotel, Marina, Cairns.
- I am a shopaholic.
- I get a new pair of shoes from my husband every year on my birthday. That doesn’t stop me from purchasing other shoes throughout the rest of the year.
- My next purchase will be a grunge denim vest.
- Family comes first.
11 Questions for set by Dirty Boho Love
- How do you spend your free time? Working, housewife-ing, blogging, shopping, putting outfits together, painting, spending time friends.
- Who is your favourite designer? At this moment in time it is Rag & Bone.
- Summer or Winter? Winter – Layering!
- What was your dream job when you were little? I thought I was going to be a full time princess. I made everyone call me Cinderella.
- Most embarrassing fashion moment? Glitter. Summer camp at the age of 9, I used to cake face glitter all over my face. I thought I was the coolest cat at camp.
- What is your favourite Store to shop at? Zara. So fun – so affordable.
- Hair horror story? I used to wear my hair really tight in a pony tail (or “sausage” bun as my mom would call it) and then pull two really long strands out on either side of my face.
- Favourite movie/tv show? Pride and Prejudice/Gossip Girl
- Style the most describes you? I don’t think I have 1 style in particular. I like a little bit of everything.
- What is your favourite trend that’s out right now? Detachable collars and tall hats
- How did you choose the name for your blog? Jill (my blog-share partner) and I put our middle names together.
11 Questions the Tagged Blogger must complete
- What’s the oldest piece of clothing in your wardrobe right now?
- Who is your favourite designer?
- What’s your biggest fashion faux pas?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Favourite shoe?
- What is you favourite perfume?
- Favourite designer?
- What is your favourite place to shop?
- What brand of makeup do you use?
- What is your all time favorite thing in your closet?
- Why did you choose such a name for your blog?
My 11 Nominated Blogs (check them all out!)
8. skinny taste